This photo is from Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu's Muay Noir photography. The Elbow Hunter of 100 Stitches Yodkhunpon Sittraipum, and Yod Sian Karuhat Sor. Supawan, each of them elite elbow fighters of the Golden Age of Muay Thai. You can feel each of their fighting styles in this moment. 100% of the profits from the sale of these shirts go to support them. You can buy gallery quality prints of this photo and see a quality image of it at muaynoir.com
The back of the shirt reads a definition of Resilience
..the ability of a system to
remain close to equilibrium
after a disturbance.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||32||33|